Twilight
One thing that has helped me navigate this transition is taking time to count my blessings this holiday season. First and foremost are my girls, for whom I am profoundly grateful. Although I miss my little ones, it’s been a joy to witness who they are becoming and to see our relationship evolve in a new way. Many of you can relate: watching your children grow and leave the nest is challenging, but as I get used to it, I’m pleasantly surprised by how rewarding this new dynamic can be.
I’m also thankful for my family and the closeness we’ve developed through difficult times. It’s during moments of turmoil that you truly recognize who stands by you. My family has been an incredible support over the past few years. While I never doubted their loyalty, the strength of our relationships has been tested, and they’ve certainly passed with flying colors.
Another gift has been the friends I’ve made along the way. We all know the value of those few close friends—the ones with whom you can share anything, who love and appreciate you for who you truly are. They make time for you because they need your support just as much as you need theirs. These genuine, warm souls bring smiles and offer honest insights. I couldn’t be more grateful for the people meant to be in my life.
Last but certainly not least, I’m thankful for my “Coach,” whether you call it God, the Universe, or whatever resonates with you. I’m grateful for the guidance that leads me in the right direction, validating the truths my spirit already knows. The more I learn to rely on my intuition, the freer and more peaceful I feel. It’s in this state of awareness that miraculous things begin to happen.
These are the lessons I’ve come to cherish over the last decade. I’ve realized that what truly matters are family, genuine friends, love, truth, and following our inner compass. That’s it. This understanding will guide me as I embrace the great unknown.

Comments
Post a Comment