You Make It Feel Like Christmas

Merry Christmas! Since my last post I’ve been working hard on, not only appreciating this Holiday season, but also appreciating the gifts I've received recently. If you've been reading this blog you know that things have been rough this past year... actually the past three years, but we'll just focus on this year. Things are still not quite how they should be, however, I see things transforming into what I hope is something much better. In the meantime, I'm trying to be patient while it all works out. So what I feel like is a reward for my hard work at trying to be patient I've received, not one, but two completely unexpected gifts this past month. The first one was getting tickets to the Taylor Swift Eras Tour which we soon found out, was all but a miracle. Now don't get me wrong, it took applying for a Capitol One card, pre-registering for Ticket Master weeks ahead of time, spending two long days "in que" waiting to click on the first seats that popped up, and long text chats and Taylor Swift Gifs with my sisters while we waited our turn, but.... WE GOT TICKETS! I know you might say that we just got lucky, and maybe we did, but honestly, if you've read this blog, you know that luck is usually, if ever, on my side, so I think we can all agree, this was more than just luck. Either way, I feel like it was a gift... a glimpse into what the future could be like.

The other thing I received was a ticket to see Moulin Rouge on Broadway in Salt Lake. This was a complete surprise. My friend, was given the tickets from a friend who wanted her to know she was appreciated and she invited me! So not only was I given an unexpected gift once, but I was given one twice. Isn't this always how it works... the minute we feel like nothing is going right and we're all but cursed, something good happens and hope is reborn. I know it's just show tickets, but it reminded me that even through the hard times, good things can happen, and it's especially fun when it's completely unexpected!

SO thank you God as always, not only for the gifts, but for reminding me to keep hanging in there because good things are on the way... You truly Make it Feel Like Christmas...

"Like a present sent from God..."






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving Forward

Connection

So Long